Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thursday Night Adventure!

Thursday night started out pretty normal, Jordan and I were just chillin at home like normal, Jordan watching his sports and me of course playing on the computer when we decided that we would go to Mcdonalds and redbox a movie for the night that we would both enjoy....well it pretty much turned into the scariest/craziest night of my life! When we got there it was around 9:30 at night and the parking lot was pretty much deserted so I just decided to stay in the car while Jordan quickly ran into Mcdonalds to pick up our movie. It seriously hadn't been within 10 seconds that Jordan was gone that I heard a tap on the driver's side window and when I looked up there was a black lady that wanted me to open the door and of course i just tried to ignore her until I got the sickest, yuckiest feeling ever wash over me! I didn't know what to do since I wasn't expecting this to happen! Luckily, she didn't try to open the door because they weren't locked and I really didn't want to reach over and make it completely obvious so I just tried ignoring her until she came over to my side, and when she was walking over to my side I quickly reached over and locked my door and then Jordan's door. Thank goodness I did that because she started to pound on my window and tried yanking on my door!! She had a cigerrette in her mouth and was dressed pretty scary! After a few minutes that seemed like an eternity I heard Jordan's voice! Yay! He asked her if he could help her with something and she stuttered, "Umm..yes, I was just wondering if you had a lighter on you." Yea this happened in St. George, Utah in the Mcdonald's parking lot! It was freaking scary!!! She had to be watching the car and knew I was the only one in there and clearly she just wasn't looking for a lighter! That is definately the LAST time I stay in the car alone late at night in a deserted parking lot! Thank goodness for my honey's perfect timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment